Thursday, January 20, 2011

the senang week

week 1 is always a 'senang' / 'lenggang' week and I Likeeee it!
This semester is even more special as Thurs is a public hol + wed doesn't have lecture :O
Means?
I've only attended 2 days lecture and enjoy 2 holidays,hahahaha!
talking bout lectures...... *yawn yawn*
I almost fell asleep in the biochemistry lecture!
suddenly...
the lecturer said 'we have ester here'
and...
I was blank at first as I can see fingers pointing at me
owh, Esther!! -.-
Thanks to my mum! I almost jumped~
Can I change to Jane, Mary, Kate...la la la~~~ ??
hahahaha! Nah~ Esther/Ester is special =D
because of that, I didn't 'fish' until the lecture ended! clever huh?!
I likeeeeee It !

Of course, I didn't waste my hol~
we played UNO till late at 1am on Wed morning, Gosh!
Somemore purposely asked everyone to come my house 1hr earlier for mafia before we went Ipoh for karaoke! *Evil evil*
tell u one secret.....shhhhh....
They are all GOOD singers =)
I swear~!
I enjoyed every moment singing with them and 4 hrs and a half was not enough ><''
a few of us kept repeating the same question ' how come we didn't off the original singer's voice?'
the truth is, it's their own voices!!
hahahaahahahaha!!!
when is the next k session?!!
I wan more~~~MORE~~

ehehehee, I did something embarrassing again while we went for dinner.
tried to move a table that is permanently sticked onto the floor~
How I noe ah? we got 12 ppl mah ><
the uncle asked me to try~ try to move it and my friends laughed so loudly T__T
I noe he's trying to make fun of me =P
It's okay with me as long as everyone is HAPPY!! muahahahaha~

We'll be having steamboat tonight!!
Like last year, we'll play CNY songs =P
this is just a small gathering that we'll have every year before CNY~~ oso very special huh?!
cuz, we're all SPECIAL!!

2 comments:

毛毛虫 said...

a good singer is 诞生le...
hahaXD

kaiwen said...

is many good singer oredi 诞生, hehheeehe!