Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goddess!

Ahhhhh...
I'm a nite cat.
I'm a zombie.
I'm a goddess.
oredi reached the stage where I slept for 3 hours and straightway went to exercise.
owhhh, I'm Goddess!!
Nah, dun care. I enjoyed every moment wasted instead of sleeping.
Like what ah seok said,still young mah~ enjoy as much as possible before we get old, hahahahaha!
yo~!! We sang lots of nice songs at the lakeside last nite~!or should I say early in the morning? Blur,hmmmmm!
went mamak twice some more, supper and early early early breakfast.
As a consequence, I was late for basketball just now ><
even when the ball was passed to me, I stood there and let it hit me. very the pain ah T__T see? my face flattened oredi,hahahahahaha.*I can see butterflies and birds above my head, luckily~ no bruise ah* =P
one word, SYOK! when will be the next time?
This was my first time playing in my uni life! the way I played during high school was like just passing and shooting the ball among girls~
played with some guys and we won lots of matches, all because they are very gentlemen! hahaahahahaha. yay~!!
Ooops, time to have a short nap before I start to work again, watching badminton match with friends tonite =)
pattern manyak like badminton!! *quoted from kityin*
hahahahahahaaha.

1 comment:

MingJack said...

Tonight still go out watch ar? pei fu pei fu.
Next time jio me lar. Haha. (If I havent sleep.)
Anyways, happy to see u so enjoy.