Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He's away!! Let's Party~

He's away again
And
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

Will be BACK tomorrow -.-
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha *not funny >.O*
what I did today?
should be learning extraction but Cik Mimi postpone it to Wed
So, rather than sitting der growing mushroom....
Sawyi and I 'kepo kepo' a bit when to the lab and asked whether Cik Mimi needs help in doing something
ughh....anything~~~
whatever ~

So, this is what she replied:
Nothing to do, left washing... *giggled*
hmmm....washing huh...
Cik Mimi stood there laughing again -.-
' washing, okay kah ?'
I replied her with a....a....SMILE =)
Finally, sawyi said it's okay as long as there's something for us to do..
Okay, seniors told us that normally IT is quite boring as those lab officers always ask ppl to wash test tubes....ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Luckily~~ she added on ' have a sit first, I'll ask my boss'

PHEW~~~~~~~~~

Her boss, also known as Cik Hairah din ask us to do washing!
olala~~~
olala~~~
olala~~~
she brought us to the biomedical lab to prepare sampling kit
what's a sampling kit?
owh yea, a filter paper in which a newly borne baby's blood is used to stain it, called dry blood spot
Sawyi and I managed to finish preparing them within 4 hours -.-
she insisted to count how many we did
Thada~~~~~ 415 sampling kits !!!~
Let me repeat again....
415!!!!

Congratulations XD
efficient huh!
hahahahahaha!
we were like working in the packaging department
worked like robots
hehehee =)
Let me show u some photos I took jus now ..


First, you need to stick the double-sided tape onto the small cardboard


Next, you put the filter paper onto the hole at the center
Fold it~

Finally, insert the card into the zipper bag =)
Easy right?
But den the tough part is to open the zipper bag ><
Last but not least, I present you....
my supervisor??
nah~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's just sawyi's serious look, hahaha!

5 comments:

Shiyau said...

Cik Mimi! lol.. wat a nice name ==

kaiwen said...

Her name is too long -.- Dat's y they gave her a cure nickname, hahaa!

kaiwen said...

cute*

hui min said...

eh!!! my job same as yours! but pack different things... and assemble stuffs too~

and i used the sampling kit b4^^ (not very accurate one...)

kaiwen said...

yeah, they said sometimes need to re-extract cause give weird results. hahaha~