Monday, October 11, 2010

updates

hmmmm....updates?
what I've been up to recently?
nah!~nothing special
semester break?
okay, it's just a week which was not enough as I need to work!!
not the real working life of course...
It's just industrial training (IT), or some call it as internship =S
started my IT last week
in the Doping control center, USM
B-I-O-T-E-C-H-N-O-L-O-G-Y
this is the course I'm pursuing now ><
Dr. Gan and another guy *both oso Leng Zai,hehehehe* worked on a project
'extracting collagen from sheepskin'
also known as agro-waste recycling
I'm glad as I gt the chance to see and touch the real sheepskin imported from australia, LOL!!!
Finally, my supervisor's back on Thurs
I was like, SO HAPPY!!~ *Got something to do oredi lor*
Who knows.....
I dun need to enter the lab as der's nothing to be tested at the moment
I can online as much as I want
I can do this
I can do that
expecting me to be happy ??
ughhh.....worse den what I've expected =(
I learnt nothing

Dr. Adi said: ' I want u to come out with a small project on newborn screening'
me:' owh, challenging! I likeeeeeee it' *monolog*
me:' wait..... u mean anything?'
Dr. Adi:' yes, anything, do some reading on NBS to further understand it'
me: 'Gosh, so random!!' *monolog* now, i hate it -.-
okay, I know nothing...So clever~
SO...SO...SO...
I brought my own laptop to do the so called 'research' on Fri
Facebook, msn, bla bla bla~~
today's the first day of second week
as usual, research =)
I'm happy with my life now but I'm worry at the same time as till now, I learn nothing
what to do? *trying to think optimistically*
Relax first as there's still 10 weeks and 4 days to go ^^V
Gar Yao ah ~~~

No comments: