Thursday, August 12, 2010

二姐,生日快乐!

August 12, 2010
owh yeah!
It's my beloved sista's Birthday!!!

XOXO *shy shy* HeHeHe...
Ta da~~~


I'm here to make you happy!
So, here's a sweet cake FOR YOU! *As sweet as you of course*
I know I've made you smile =)
tried to wake up early FOR YOU! *Sorry cause I failed to do so as i overslept*
and wished you late in the morning *I know I'm late...a bit I hope, LOL*
downloaded a 'fake cake' from google image FOR YOU! *Oops, my stomach's growling*
and I hope you like it!
uploaded my blog jus FOR YOU too sista!
awwwwww............
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I LOVE YOU SISTA!!!
Wishes:
----May you stay-----
HEALTHY
HAPPY
PRETTY
LOVELY
NAUGHTY! *so that i can always fool around with you!!*

** sorry for not celebrating your special day with you but I owe u a CAKE...
A REAL CAKE!!! hehehehee!!!

2 comments:

coolzteddy said...

haha...thanks...its sweet...=)

kaiwen said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ heart you forever ^^