Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mixed feelings

I'm happy? I'm sad?
I need an answer.
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted.
I'm worn out.
I'm...I'm...I'm...
I'm all alone.
I'm sad.
I'm angry, am I?
This is the most terrible Sunday in my whole semester.
I was trapped in the campus since 8am till 4.30pm.
I felt terribly sad and tired.
I dun mean to hurt anyone of them but the fact is, I'm not happy at all.
I miss the time working together with my group members.

One thing for sure, We are efficient, all of us contributed, we are satisfied with the assignments we did all this while. THESE TWO FLIERS ARE ONE OF THE PROOFS

I'm not boasting, the fact is that everyone of us really take responsibility as a member of the group.

Today, I'm sick of LAST - MIN work.
I'm sick of the ATTITUDE of the so called 'LEADER'.
I JUS HATE LAST MIN WORK!!
Group assignment is meant to be done TOGETHER.

Thanks to my good friends around me.
Without them, I'm totally LOST.
TOH SAW YI
One of my VERY VERY VERY GOOD FRIENDS that gave me lots of ideas regarding the video and lending me her camera
YVONNE JONG
Another friend of mine that taught me how to insert sub-title
KKB and CICAK
uncles who's going to help me out in editing the video later
and a bunch of good friends (biotech friends)
who gave me moral support during hardship.
*HEART THEM* x 1000000000
I'm not here to complain on how terrible my NEW group members are because...
without them, I can't do my assignment.
without them, I won't grow up.
without them, I won't learn something new.
without them, I won't learn to be independent.
and I'm proud of myself.
THANK YOU GUYS.
Just a small reminder: if there's always A word 'NO' and 'I DON'T KNOW' coming out from your mouth,
you won't learn new things.
try to say 'I'll TRY OUT AND SEE' next time.
good luck for your future guys.

p/s: sorry if posting out this embarrassing post make you angry, dun mean to hurt any of you. still, i wanna thank some of my gp members who at least tried to contribute in the assignment.

2 comments: