Monday, August 16, 2010

七夕情人节

It's Valentine's Day again!
Whoa~
Didn't even notice that until our cute little angel- yinhuan gave each of us CADBURY today!
Valentine's Day is all about CHOCOLATE ??!! *Learn from western dramas and movies*
Heart shape chocolate together with a bunch of roses, awwww...... How sweet♥~
of course, no roses from her, LOL!
Even though It's just a chocolate from a friend, The ingredients are different from the usual chocolate!
INGREDIENTS: 50% Love *love from a friend, like how much I love the others ^^* and 50% Concern
Okay, finish with that.
Now, the ANGRY me *i mean yesterday* is GONE!
my heart melted when my angels * lovely friends around me* care bout me when i exploded last nite!
through facebook, messenger, sms and the cadbury *touched*
yinhuan said:
除了是因为七夕情人节之外
也是希望你吃过巧克力过后
把不开心的事抛开后头
gambateh lah!!
Now, it's my turn to say something...
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! U GUYS ROCK!
I'm BACK =)
p/s: best of luck for the enzymology and GENETICS lab tests guys~


No comments: