Tuesday, August 31, 2010

-Public holiday-

-National Day-
Juga Public Holiday 4 evi 1 ~~~
Where does everyone Go?
I wonder...
Adults, should be resting at home since they dun need to work
Kids, No BOOKS day!! TVs and Computer Games come ah~~
Since I'm back to Penang, everyday oso RELAX *oops..*
National Day?
as usual, RELAX RELAX RELAX ~.~
Okay, I'm dying so soon as It's not semester break but Study leave yet I haven't revise
National Day,
I manage to find a liang zai to accompany me today =) *scroll down and see his handsome face,wahahaha!!!*
okay, here am I, online-ing in MacDonald with a Liang Zai
Facebook, pps, msn.
ughhhh~~~3 hours countdown before my battery dies off
noe wat? liang zai did an embarrassing move jus now, hehehe!
everyone coming with laptop searches for the plughole
me tooo of course =P
I tried hard to look evertywhere for the 'hole'
cause someone sat my 'FENG SHUI WEI' !!!! ish~~
and the plughole is there nicely behind the seat T__T
suddenly, someone moved away from that table and liang zai faster went there
and , and , and....
he almost threw away the cups when the person came back to stop him
"we're not leaving yet"
paiseh-nya!!!!!
what was i doing?
packing my things and was on the way walking to his direction
ish..... U-turn and go back to my ori seat ................
* sudah takda muka, itu orang jahat sangat ><*
Finally, some other people were leaving and we manage to get the plughole
Thank God, I can still online now ^^
somemo bring my charger to charge hp lor, *evil evil*
muahahahaahah!!!!
oh well, majority of them are teenagers
coming in Pair, Groups and some alone.
It's public holiday! and those teenagers are coming here to study =.=
how hardworking they are *guilty guilty ><*
almost every table have books and laptops
PMR, SPM and college students
I feel so GUILTY!!
Guilty Guilty Guilty
owh gosh ~~~
fooling around with the webcam while waiting for the plughole, ahahaha!!! **liang zai acting cool ~~ **

1 comment:

MingJack said...

really every table got one laptop ar? the Mcd at my hometown don't have this phenomenon.