Monday, December 20, 2010

CHCHS Board of Prefects!

I'm added into the CHCHS Board of Prefects Group today!
It has been a long time since I graduated from CHCHS!
we're connected again today!
Different batches of prefects are all here! in the same chat-box, Oops!

and...It's actually a bit hard to communicate among us -.- some are working, some are studying, some has just graduated~~ 26, 22, 20, 18, bla bla bla years old oso got -.-
age gap?
who cares? I'm oredi very glad as they still remember me!
I'm the the group!
hahahahaaha!

actually, we've got one group in fb previously but here comes another one?
what are they up to this time?
owhhhhh!
All because of our beloved teacher, Miss Teh Ee Ming, who's going to transfer to CLHS
and they are currently planning a farewell for her =)
should I go? steamboat woh ><
I hate steamboat, means I'll have to waste my money If I attend -.-
another thing is....transportation problem~

But I miss her!
Or...I hate her?
She's strict! She's scary!
and her nickname is the old witch! omgosh!
Well, what she has done all this while is for our own good ~
She seldom smiles in the school and when she smiles evilly...u should know something bad gonna happen -.-
Actually, she's not that scary lar~
she cares for us! especially when we're outside...camp, trip, dinner.....
I miss every moment we spent together....
She's not really bad after all ^^
Good Luck, miss teh!
take care and I love yea! =D

In a dilemma now~
How how how.......
I think, most probably, I'll go~ owh yeah!

No comments: