Wednesday, December 15, 2010

tonton?


eheheheh~ I'm updating my blog again =)
I've added some nice songs of my idol today!
-----------------------
她说
我很想爱她
握不住的他
当你
心墙
记得
爱笑的眼睛
一眼万年
~hope u guys like it ^^~

Let me introduce you another link --> www.tonton.com.my
wahahahahaha! I've heard bout it but never try before...
ugghhh....I'm very free cuz the food laboratory staff fly me aeroplane today -.-

Again, how did i spend my free time?
Load e7 and the golden awards from ntv7 which I need to watch through this website~
Facebook, msn, youtube and of course, as usual, I have to on farmville and harvest early in the morning =D

the end
-my daily routine-

www.tonton.com.my ^^V

the golden awards! whoa~

Oops, one more thing!
Dunno what to do when u're too free like me?
watch this!
cheng cheng cheng cheng.....

~ crayon shin chan ~
muahahahaahahaha! Ooops!

2 comments:

The Khang said...

Tonton actually is wat thing? can explain abit?
By the way, i just know u blog! hahax! me too! :D

kaiwen said...

hahahha! I'll link u den :)
i oso dunno wat's dat~ just dat when i went to ntv7's website to watch videos, it requires me to go through this page.... a page to watch various kind of videos i guess? :S