Tuesday, December 14, 2010

S.I.E.N.

I'm bored!
8 days are like 8 weeks!
I got 'lenggang - lenggang goyang kaki' phobia now! :O
U can imagine how FREE am I huh~
after finished touring and learning from all different laboratories, my company's supervisor wants me to submit a final report which I've done so yesterday :S
The only thing I did for the whole day is fb!
Fb is boring!
But! but! Something interesting is on fb today~
Kityin posted a few sentences to be completed on her status. She'll re-post and complete those sentences for whoever likes her status. I did so!

no. 6 --- dare you to put this on your status~
I posted, and the consequence is.... I need to re-post on others' wall who like my status as well!
A million thanks to the 21 friends of mine for keeping me busy =D
I used up 10L of my brain juice today, LOL!

some of the 'compliments' from my friends ^^V

2 comments:

HL said...

hey..u close ur chat box d?the songs are nice..i love it soooo much=]

kaiwen said...

yup! cuz like kena virus woh.. non-stop kena spam by strangers~