Thursday, December 23, 2010

The end!

yahooooooo!
my 4th leave is approved by Dr. Adi =D
Today will be my LAST day in DCC!
I'm H-A-P-P-Y!
Here starts my REAL H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S!
weird huh? Others are sad to leave their companies but I'm not -.-
Actually, I do miss the moments working here.

B-cuz...
The people here are nice
Everyone is willing to share their knowledge with me
Tasks given are little
I can online everyday
Play games some more woh
bla bla bla bla~~~

I received lots of 'GOOD LUCK' from the staffs just now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I LAV U ??! muahahahaah~
ughhhh.... I'm not sad but I'll miss everyone of them =(

P/s Dr. Adi will send the evaluation form to my supervisor instead of passing it to me~ So, I tried to bribe him with a GIFT ^^

A management diary!

See? I'm a hardworking employee!

Please give me high high marks ar =D

-FINALLY-
Everything has come to an end!
I am grateful to be given a chance to have my attachment here!
A Million THANKS 2........
EVERY MEMBER of DCC especially Dr. Adi !

the 'formal' me at the workplace ^^V

1 comment:

MingJack said...

kai wen, you are cute. ^^